Saturday, May 22, 2010

A mix of emotions...

Missing sumone can 6e one of the 6st feelings if after all de wait u meet dem,..6ut wat if not...
sumtyms i wonder..y god does this 6ring ppl into life and take dem 6ack like hw he 6rought dem...
its 6een more dan a couple of days that i have terri6ly 6een missing ppl..to make it worse i am almost alone out here in dis city of raipur..and 6loddy damn my project is getting over..around 20 days nw..my project has only 6een everythn fr me..no food..sleep..no hanging out ..just just sincerly doing project..in midst dos memories come in and go out to worsen my frustration..if i thnk to sit and cry..i am made aware dat ...no tym fr all dat..

This project of mine has only showered me wid losses...could spend de quality time i wanted to spend wid dos ppl who mattered a lot to me..made my colg life so wonderful..dat i would like to keep all dos moments safe wid me..

I couldn spend prper tym wid my parents and sis at raipur wen de came here

Missed de long yearned trip to jamshedpur..(XLRI campus..)

And still sitting and trying to regret y y i took dis descision...realising i do not have tym even fr dat..

God u arent at all fair..u spoiled all my plans of enjoying my days at raipur..after de last sem exams..

Again 6laming god is so stupid, it was a decision i took wen all warned me against it..evn now all my seniors who gt to kno who my project guide was..y dat descission...yet i have nothn more to say dat it was mine and solely my dicision, and not evn dat i dint have any option..i could have got any proff as my giude , 6ut i wanted to chose him as my guide,..de strictest..de most 6usiest...and i do not actually regret it..its just my frustration dat i am stuck up missing ppl plus not getting to go hme...

Still hoping fr all de pain der would 6e a gain..

thats me signing off..hopefully my next post should 6e soon ..frm home..

so i take this opportunity to say a good 6ye to de soil of raipur
A thnx and miss u to all my lovely frenz frm here...


....so gud 6ye..its tym..four years flew away so fast..

No comments: